August 18, 2008

Hate, hate, hate!




A while back I created an image of Silky Johnson, the player hater of the year on Dave Chappelle's haters ball skit. I was making a point that the average Republican Bush-worshiping jerk nut is about as much of a hater as Silky Johnson was. His famous acceptance speech for being hater of the year was:


I hate you.
I hate you.
I don't even know you... and I hate your guts.

I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else, but you!


That's pretty much how many republicans operate. They hate Muslims, they hate Iraqis, they hate liberals, they hate gays, they hate the Chinese, they hate immigrants, they hate peace-nics, they hate reason and independent thought, and they hate etc.. Hate, hate, hate, hate! Bush should be the hater of the year. Until then enjoy this design on some t-shirts, mugs, bumper stickers, fridge magnets and more!

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home