March 19, 2009

Good News from Obama!

Holy shit! I gotta post the good news for a change because ragging on Obama for being a Bush-cloned-suck-wad gets tiring.

The administration of the holy emperor is going show mercy on medical marijuana dispensaries who abide by their state laws.

But wait! Obama's thugs are saying that they will leave folks alone who follow their state laws in reference to a particular matter that the US Constitution does not explicitly address? Huh?

I think I heard of this concept before....

It's called the 10th Amendment of the Constitution and it says:

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.


Should we be praising these rat-bastards for (semi-)following the constitution? It reminds me of a Chris Rock joke where he mentions folks who brag "I take care of my kids!" Chris Rock then replies "You're 'sposed to take care of your kids, what do you want a cookie?"

I guess we can give Obama a cookie... a medicinal weed cookie as a token of our appreciation for leaving peaceful plant-consumers alone! Still, lets enjoy this great news and hope for more to follow.

Labels: , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home