June 28, 2006

Who do you believe?


With all of the lies, all of the cover-ups, and even the undeniable "holes" in the government's version of the events on 9/11, who can say that this video doesn't deserve some consideration?

What are the facts? What is the truth? Who do you believe?

I lost all faith in the words of the Bush Crime Family, I rather take the word of a fellow blogger or a fellow citizen, atleast I know they too are fighting for freedom. I'm through with letting this fascist government try to "scare" me and my country with boogeymen and lies!


1 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 9:00 AM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

They have controlled this country with fear since 9-11. Actually for their agenda it was a gift.

I'm more afraid of what they are doing to our country than I am of a terrorist attack.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home