June 03, 2009

Obama should resign

Ouch.

Obama is cute. He is charming. But there is something rotten inside him. Unlike the Republicans who backed George W. Bush, I won’t follow a terrible leader just because I voted for him. Obama has revealed himself. He is a monster, and he should remove himself from power.


I'm a few days late on this editorial by Ted Rall but damn does it sting!!! And I didn't even vote for the new emperor and I felt it.

Once again, I'm glad that the "progressives" are finally waking up to Obama's true Republican nature (tyrannical, warmongering and power-grabbing - like his hero Abe Lincoln) but It's frustrating that they didn't see it coming during the elections! (They should have been reading ChicoTown.com in 2008.)

In other news... buy gold!

Labels: , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home