May 20, 2007

Aint that sump'n? The people love Ron Paul!



Democrats AND Republican alike. Read the blogs, read the youtube comments out there. I'm reading about left-wing youngsters actually agreeing with their far-right grandparents and elders on Ron Paul. Add to the fact that Ron Paul's web activity, web hits, and grassroots attention is exploding. Even the ladies on The View were debating and supporting Ron Paul.

What is so sad (and obvious the the American Public) is how the traditional media is shitting on Paul. They are shooting themselves in the foot over this. That's why Ron Paul's name is the most searched item on Technorati (the unofficial portal for the blogosphere) because "we the people" are the only ones providing the honest coverage of the Ron Paul Revolution.

I'll have to confess that I just gave $25 to Ron Paul's campaign thru his website. That's my first political donation of the 2008 cycle. And here I was thinking that maybe Bill Richardson or Obama was gonna get my cash first. When people speak the truth funny things happen. I want to wait and see how this long election turns out before I commit any more money to any candidate.

By the way, Ron Paul is more popular on YouTube than ANY candidate in this election.. except for Obama. Imagine that!

Labels: ,


2 Comments:

At 5/21/2007 10:54 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Although you hear all the time that the American people "want the truth," I call bullshit--the American people want their truth, fully sugar-coated and easy to swallow. Ron Paul doesn't give us that kind of truth, so he's got a snowman's chance in hell of getting the Democratic presidential candidate.

 
At 5/22/2007 5:56 PM, Blogger chico-towner said...

I hope and pray he gets the American Public thinking outside of the propaganda the Traditional media has fed us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home