December 17, 2006

Iraq is now Ape Shit crazy!



Iraq is going ape shit crazy! Click on the image to read how Baghdad is being divided by the civil war, also check out these articles:



Still, I voted for Al Gore in 2000 and I'm going to brag about that till the cows come home. I'm doing my part (and loosing sleep over it) to enlighten my fellow man to the truth about these rat bastards. Dammit if only I could do more, and I will. History has vindicated me and other like-minded individuals who know that these aggressive and ill-willed policies spell nothing but disaster. God save us!

By the way, Apocalypto was the shit! Go see it.

Labels:


3 Comments:

At 12/19/2006 2:24 PM, Blogger pissed off patricia said...

It's a hell of a time to say we told them so, but we did.

If you haven't read "Fiasco" by Thomas Ricks, please do. It tells you just how the bastards did this to us and to Iraq. Basically those who made the decisions didn't know jack shit about fighting a war. The military men who did know jack shit about fighting a war were ignored.

 
At 12/19/2006 7:47 PM, Blogger chico-towner said...

Wow, you're the second person to recommend that today. Thanks for the head's up!

 
At 12/29/2006 7:44 PM, Blogger chico-towner said...

Who said the video was funny? I wrote that it was "FUCKED UP", I disagree with war and a majority of the American public is against it. In Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad isn't the most liked person (like Bush) either. Don't judge an entire nation based on the follies of a small cabal of idiots who muscled their way into power. It's that same attitude that causes you to condemn Americans that allows entire populations to be "suckered" into supporting these wars of aggression. Iranians and Americans are not bad people. Don't believe the hype.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home